Hair Trend: Tokyo Stylez

10:20 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Touched by Tokyo 
One day I hope to be able to utter those exact words when someone asks me who did my hair. Tokyo styles creates beautiful custom wig units for a living and does a damn good job at it I'd say he's the best at it but who knows. He has worked with K.Michelle , Tamar Braxton , Jenna Jameson, Mona Scott the OMG Girls just to name a few and has many clients where he provides beautiful custom sew in weaves and lace wig units. The proof is in the pictures and I really don't need to say much his amazing work speaks volumes for itself. 













see more beautiful styles and contact info for Tokyo after the jump 















instagram @Tokyostylez




You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Good Hair Bad Hair is owned and operated by KiKo Inc ® . Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *