Type 1 Hair

11:08 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Hey it's me Kiè welcome to GHBH a place for all women to learn and share lifestyles. Here you will find mentally stimulating topics, theories and articles geared towards positivity for the not so everyday female and the budding world we live in today. With that being said let's get into our first post. A lot of hair blogs follow this hair typing system that categorizes hair into 4 types with 3 sub types in each category my hair has every single type on that hair chart it's mostly type 3 during the month but will go to type 2 or 4 whenever it feels like it and its not really much I can do about it unless I do something boring and time consuming and even then it can be a hot mess. I realized that chart did nothing for my hair but make me more obsessed with my hair it also doesn't describe my hair and yet I let it define my hair for 9 months. I lost focus of why I cut my hair in the first place and that was for health not obsessing over curl definition. Healthy hair is beautiful hair beautiful hair is healthy hair. Women and men both love Type 1 hair it's the most in demand hair look real or fake relaxed or natural you want it to be healthy and look healthy.
View hair type 1


Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing



Though beautiful healthy hair is not easy to maintain it can easily be transformed into type 2 hair if not managed properly or if you experiment outside of what is keeping your hair healthy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Good Hair Bad Hair is owned and operated by KiKo Inc ® . Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *