Type 2 Hair

11:09 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Damage is hairs worst enemy it can literally ruin your life in more ways than you could even imagine I mean your hair can get so damaged to the point where you cut it off to a fade to get it healthy and then your boyfriend turns around and dumps you cause now your bald ! ... It's ALWAYS something ain't it ? Type 2 hair is so dry it almost feels brittle. Over processing is the quickest way to damaged hair NEVER should you bleach and relax your hair in the same day let along same week you really should not attempt this if you believe you need a relaxer just stick to dark tones for your hairs sake. The picture to the left is my damaged hair from early 2012 a year and some after my first big chop in 2010 my hair is natural but i straightened it and colored it a lot in that time and wore weaves of all sorts. My hair was damaged had glue stuck in it from quick glue in weaves and split ends from constant heat and who knows what color it was. This was my last attempt of a wash and go before I decided to stop straightening my hair and transition then eventually big chop which I did on my sisters birthday in Summer of 2012. There are many different types of hair damage and they all can kill your self esteem and make you question your appearance. Unfortunately hair is an important issue and receives just as much attention as major world issues so you can see why damage hair is not desired. 


Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing
If you find your hair to fall in the description or looks similar to hair that is pictured please follow for future post on how to transform your unhealthy damaged hair into beautiful healthy hair !

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Good Hair Bad Hair is owned and operated by KiKo Inc ® . Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *